The CommonLibrary.Net 0.9.4.4 used in the cms mismatch with original ComLib 0.9.4.4

Mar 8, 2011 at 5:11 AM
Edited Mar 8, 2011 at 5:14 AM

I want to debug the solution with CommonLibrary.Net project, but  when I replace the reference commonlibrary.dll with the CommonLibrary.Net project, and compile it, thare are lots of errors,

I reconized there are differences between the commonlibrary.dll and CommonLibrary.Net project.

(ps:

the  commonlibrary.dll 's version is 0.9.4.4

and CommonLibrary.Net's version is also 0.9.4.4,

I got confused.

)

some of the error message:

错误 86 “ComLib.Entities.RepositoryInMemory<ComLib.Web.Modules.Events.Event>”并不包含“OnRowsMappedCallBack”的定义 E:\OpenSource\CommonLibraryCMS_0.9.5_Sources\src\apps\CommonLibrary.CMS\Global.asax.cs 802 89 CommonLibrary.CMS

错误 44 “ComLib.Try”并不包含“CatchLog”的定义 E:\OpenSource\CommonLibraryCMS_0.9.5_Sources\src\apps\CommonLibrary.CMS\Global.asax.cs 317 17 CommonLibrary.CMS

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Phil,

The CMS uses the latest source code of CommonLibrary.NET. I'm also making a new release of CommonLibrary.NET 0.9.6 which is in Sync with the next CMS version ( 0.9.6 )

To debug the CMS using commonlibrary.net

1. Download the commonlibrary.net source code and put it at the same level as the CMS folder. 

The folder structure that is used for development purposes is:

<DEV_FOLDER>\CMS\<CMS_VERSION>

<DEV_FOLDER>\CommonLibrary.NET\<COMMONLIBRARY_VERSION>

e.g.   C:\dev\CommonLibrary.NET\CommonLibrary.NET_LATEST

C:\dev\CMS\CommonLibrary.NET_CMS

2.. Open the Commonlibrary.CMS.Full.sln in the <cms_root>\ide folder and you should be good to go.

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:38 AM

@kishore

Thanks! I'm waiting for your 0.9.6 version!